Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Balance

Saturday one of my oldest friends ran her first 5k.  Rachel also happens to be my favorite blogger and an amazing writer.  Yesterday she blogged about the experience and I really want to share what she wrote.  Please go over to her blog and read Sweet Spontaneous: Run For Your Life.


These are truly beautiful legs. (Rachel's, not mine!)


I really believe that life is about balance.  Male & Female, Good & Bad, Happy & Sad, Summer & Winter.  You can't appreciate the good things fully if you never experience the bad.  Sometimes we are extremely fortunate and we can learn from other people's experiences.  I can see the family who lost their mother and mourn for them while holding my own kids a little tighter.  In comparison my own struggles are easy to bear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather.