Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Shopping

I watched my friend's kids yesterday, today she took mine.  Woo Hoo!  Kid free time!  Unfortunately I had to spend the time braving crazy traffic and shopping in crowded stores instead of doing what I would like to have done.  You know, sleep.

I was able to knock everything off my list and found a few bargains too.  I also managed not to lock myself out of my car, kill the battery, or get in any accidents.

I did all this wearing high heels.


The skirt is another summer skirt.   It's linen which means it wrinkles if you look at it funny.  It's also very light and breezy.  Perfect for Summer.  Not so great for Winter.  I came home and put on my sweat pants.  I'm not sure my backside is defrosted yet...

Today's outfit is really an excuse to wear my new scarf.  I could have just worn one of my blue floral dresses but I'm trying really hard not to be repetitive.  All though, I am basically out of options.  I have a red dress that I'm saving for Christmas but otherwise I'm pretty much done.  I think the rest of the month will be variations on the skirts I've already shown you.  Now's really the hard part, being really creative with what I already have.  It's a good thing I like a challenge!

Scarf: See my last post.
T-Shirt: Target
Skirt: Tag says "Separates by New York Design Co.", I got it at a thrift store
Boots: Mudd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty! Tall, thin, fair...You have great posture too!

Eric said...

I love to watch how creative you can be and how much fun you are having with Dressember. I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Lots of helpful information. I have bookmarked your site.