Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Seven Months of Ipsy Glam Bags

Even though I haven't been blogging I was still taking pictures of my monthly Ipsy Glam Bags.


November:


Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray, J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint, Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil, Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base, and Temptu S/B Highlighter.

Notes: The hairspray is amazing, it smells good and works really well without being heavy or crunchy. I haven't tried the lip paint yet, I'm a little intimidated by it! 


December:


Beauty Without Cruelty A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser, Sexy Hair 450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray Mini, Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish, Tarte Delux Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm

Notes: The A.H.A. Facial Cleanser is great! I hated the Butter Lip Balm, it felt and worked great but tasted absolutely disgusting. I shudder just thinking about it.


January:


(Malin+Goetz) Mojito Lip Balm, Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow, Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner, Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush, Velvet 59 Lipgloss

Notes: The Mojito Lip Balm is glorious!! I used some of my Ipsy points to get another one. I had never considered spending $12 on lip balm before, but I will definitely be ordering some when I run out. The Velvet 59 lipgloss is also really great. It smells like roses! Oh, and the other side of this bag is white.



February:


Emite Make Up Professional Eye Lash Curler, Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray, Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil, City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain, ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder.

Notes: The Face Oil leaked all over the rest of the stuff. It's weird, I've used it a couple of times and haven't seen any miracles. They eyelash curlers are great! The lip stain is also weird, it's matte and almost feels gritty. I can't decide if I like it or not. The color is great though!

March:


Boo Boo Cover Up, Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo, NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick, ACURE Day Cream, Pur-Lisse Beauty Pur-Delicate Gentle Soymilk Cleanser & Makeup Remover

Notes: The Butter Lipstick is great and I definitely recommend it! The Day Cream is nice, and has a very pleasant citrus-y smell. I was really excited to try the Boo Boo Cover Up, it's a concealer that is actually good for healing. You can put it right on a gnarly zit and it actually helps it go away while covering it up. The only problem is that I was sent a Medium Shade and it's way too dark on my super pale skin. I might actually buy some of this for myself, but it's $20 so I'll have to save up first.


April:


Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip & Cheek Tint, Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss, theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single, Hikari Cosmetics Blush, Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum

Notes: I love the actual bag this month, it's definitely going to be my Summer purse! The lip and cheek tint is a nice lip balm, but so far I've been too scared to put it on my face. The blush is a little darker than I would have picked for myself, but I'm naturally pretty red and don't usually wear much blush.

May:


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil, Bare Republic Naturals SPF 30 Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion, Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205, BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil, Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer

Notes: A WATERPROOF EYELINER!! I usually don't wear eyeliner in the Spring and Fall because my allergies leave me with watery eyes. I am SO excited about this! I'm also pretty stoked about the lip pencil. It's clear! That means I can use it with every one of my lipstick shades! I'm not thrilled with the bronzer. It's really shimmery, I think I'll probably be using this as an eye shadow. Even in the Summer, I prefer to rock the pale look. Bronzer isn't really my thing.


No comments: