Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Favorites Friday: Harry Potter!!



There are not enough words to express my love for Harry Potter. I adore those books. I want to live in that world.

I'm a total geek. Midnight launches for books, opening weekend for movies. I have my own wand.

Thanks to Pottermore I know that I am a Ravenclaw, "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!"

Betty was just sorted, and she's a Ravenclaw too. I could not be more proud. Joshua was sorted a while ago and he's a Slytherin. Not really surprising, he's really competitive. I even forced Eric to be sorted, he's a Hufflepuff! When Joey starts reading I'll get him sorted too. If he's a Gryffindor we'll have one of each house in the family!

Wednesday happened to be Harry's Birthday. Jo Rowling's too. Neville's was on Tuesday.

Like I said, I'm a total geek!

In honor of Harry Potter and the amazing world that Jo Rowling created, this week's Favorites Friday is all about Harry Potter Wizarding!

(I apologize in advance if these are a little heavy on the Ravenclaw, most come in the other houses too. I think you can see why I'd be a little biased! I also kind of have a thing for Ron...)








































These are just a few of my favorites. I didn't even have to go looking for them, they were already in my Etsy Favorites list. This is only a fraction of the ones I've found. I may just have to do another Favorites Friday dedicated to my favorite books!



No comments: