Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Back To School

I have been super busy getting all three kids ready for school. My youngest has started Afternoon Kindergarten this year. Since my kids go to a charter school 20 minutes away, I spend two hours a day just driving.

Joey eats lunch at home still, but this year Betty and Joshua are eating lunches brought from home. Last year the school lunches just weren't big enough for them. For Betty it was because the gluten free offerings were just kind of pathetic, and for Josh it was because he heats like a grown man. So I've been stressing over what to pack them for lunch. So far they've loved everything I've sent, so I think I'm doing okay.



I've been running around like crazy for the last two weeks, and it's definitely catching up with me. Yesterday I was running a fever, and I'm not feeling too much better today. I went to bed early last night, and the fever is gone now. Hopefully I was just a little worn out and not actually coming down with something. I'll try to rest up this weekend and see if I can't feel better to tackle the second week of school starting on Monday.

No comments: