Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sick Day

I'm still sick.  Running a fever and everything.  Since I feel like crud I'm staying on vacation from Dressember.  I spent most of today sitting on my couch folding laundry and wearing the same sweats and grimy T-shirt I was wearing yesterday.  I will admit that I am getting pretty rank.  Hopefully I will get a shower before bed tonight, otherwise Eric might just kick me out of the bedroom.

Since I don't have a Dressember picture to post for you guys I thought I'd give you a little list of my favorite time wasting websites.

The Daily What, a site with lots of bite sized fun things.
Etiquette Hell, daily stories of massive etiquette faux-pas.
Very Demotivational, funny "anti-motivational" posters.
Learn From My Fail, funny stories of other people's mistakes.

There are tons more but I'm going to save them for a rainy day.

No comments: